Sunday, July 18, 2010

Story To @483oceans

You and Bill were laying next to a huge pool outside. You were sharing towel and were very close to each other. You thought he looked really hot there in the sun. You had just been in the pool and you were still wet so his body was shining in the sunlight. He had one of his arms around you and looked you very deep in the eyes. His beautiful brown eyes were only looking at you. You looked him back in the eyes and smiled.
- I love you smile darling, it's so beautiful, he says.
- You're so beautiful.
- I think i am falling for you. I've never felt like this before. I would like to spend my life with you.
When he said this word you had to think for a while, you didn't really thought he said it.
- I would love to spend my life with you, you tell him.
His facial expression looks so good, he's so happy and smiling before he starts kissing you very intensive. His lips is moving all over yours and you can feel his hands touching your body. He's rubbing his nose against yours and between the kisses his biting your ear softly. His lips goes to your ear and he whispers;
- I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment