Sunday, July 18, 2010

Story To @AlishaKiran483

You are waking up one morning. You are looking at Bill. He is sleeping next to you. You are hugging him and you feel happy every time you see him, but this day you are sad because he is leaving. He is going on tour. When he is waking up he is giving you a huge hug. He is looking at you. He is smilling, but you can see that he is sad. When it's time to say goodbye, he is holding you in his arms forever. He is stroking your hair and is kissing your lips.
- I don't wanna leave you, he is whispering in your ear.
- I don't want you to leave, you whispers back.
- I love you honey. I will see you soon. He is looking at you. You are looking back. He is moving away from you. But he is running back to you and gives you one more hug.
- I love you to the end of the world. I see you in a month!
- I love you to Bill. I see you soon. He is walking away, for real now. You are standing were you are until you can't see him anymore. You are walking back in to your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment