Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Story To @siobhanpoolton

You are laying in bed. You are sick and you can barley stand up. When you are sleeping, Bill is coming into the room with tea for you. He is looking at you, worried.
- How are you sweetie? Don't you feel better?
- No, not right now. You are looking at him. He is grabbing your hand and he is stroking it over and over again.
- I don't want you to be sick. He is giving you a small kiss on your forhead. Is anything you need?
- No, i'm fine Bill. You don't have to do all this for me.
He is smilling at you and he is starting to rubb his nose against yours. He is lifting the blanket and he is crawling close to your body.
- Honey, he is complaning. You are ice cold. I have to make you warm. He is starting to hug you so you will get warmer.
- That is nice Bill. He is looking you in your eyes.
- I'm gonna help you drink your tea. You are starting to laugh a little. He looks at you.
- I have missed that smile! He is giving you a kiss on your lips.
- Bill, i can drink by myself. I'm not a baby. You are laughing again.
- I just wanna help you. Here drink it now. He is giving you some tea in a spoon. You are drinking it and he is stroking your hair softly.
- You are so cute! He is smilling again. When you have been drinking up your tea, you are leaning your head in his knee and he is taking care of you until you fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment