Thursday, August 5, 2010

Frida #16 Tokio Hotel about money, dreamgirls & girls clothes

What trend does Tokio Hotel diss and who would the guys like to change place with for a day the most? That and much more did FRIDA get to know!
The Humanoid City-tour is over since long ago, but in the beginning of July there was both a CD and DVD released from the concert that landed in Sweden and many other countries. Perfect for you that couldn't get enought of the cool guys in Tokio Hotel.

What trend do you have a hard time to underst
and?
Tom: Rubberboots.
Bill: I agree. It looks like you are on your way to go and work somewhere.

What chick movie do you enjoy in secret?

Tom: The notebook.
Bill: I like meet Joe Black
Georg: I like Marley but it was sad.


What TV shows do you like?

Bill: I really liked Prison Break. It was a good TV show.
Tom och Gustav: King of Queens.
Bill: I like Nip Tuck.

Which roles would we see if your life became a movie?

Tom: For me it would be Brad Pitt.

Gustav: My favourite actor is dead! It was James Dean, but now i don't know anymore.

What's your dream job?
Bill: I would like to work with something in the fashion industry.
Georg: I don't know.
Tom(to Georg): Didn't you always wanted to be a dentist?
Gustav: I would like to be a cop.

If you could be another person for one day, who would th
at be?
Tom: I would be Jessica Alba.
Bill: I would like to be Georg. I think that would be a very confortable life - you don't have to do anything particular on stage.

Who in your family are you the closest to?

Bill: Since I and Tom are brothers we have no secrets to each other.
Georg: My mom is the one i am closest to.
Gustav: My sister.

What's your favourite site on the internet?
Bill: I'm not online that often, I usually just check my e mail. My favourite site is Google.
Tom: Google eller Youtube. Jag har även en blogg och ibland kollar jag på nya musikvideos.

What's your habits?
Bill: Georg is always late.
Georg: Sometimes i can be a little bit late...
Tom: Georg is lazy. And Bill... i don't know. He's singing a little bit to often. He can sing the whole days. Me myself? I don't have any habits..
Bill: No you don't. You're perfect.


The last song you listened to on your Ipod?

Tom: It was a song from Jay-Z latest CD.
Bill: For me it was It means nothing by The Stereophonics.
Gustav: The best by Phil Collins.

What's the last thing you bought?

Bill: A cup of coffee.
Tom: Coffee, a pencil and chewing gum.

What did you dream about this night?
Tom: I can't remember.
Bill: I was so tired. I don't think i had a dream.
Tom: Sometimes Bill and I dream the same things.
Bill: We usually notice when we talk over our dreams during breakfast. It's totally crazy.

How much many do you have in your wallet right now?
Bill: Nothing.
Tom: I have 50 euro.
Georg: Tom have all our money. He's our bank.

End the scentence, when i was 17 i was...
Tom: A very, very good person.
Georg: Handsome.
Tom: I was a hot and good person overall.

Bill: On tour.
Gustav: On tour and a member in an awesome band.





1 comment:

  1. På favorit internet sida så skrev ni Toms svar på svenska

    ReplyDelete