Sunday, October 31, 2010

Part 8 - The Fame

Bill


First i just started at her, with my mouth open a little bit. Then i realized that i looked like a jerk and closed it again. I also realized that i had to say something.
- Is it for real?
- Yes, Bill. It is for real.


Me


l saw a big smile on his face grow. He threw himself into my arms and hugged me. He lifted me up in the air and spinned me around over and over. We laughed. We sat down on the bed and he was so excited.
- So... this means... i'm going to be a father? he almost screamed.
- Yes, Bill. You're going to be the father to the baby i'm carrying.
He leaned over and started a long passionate kiss.
- I love you baby, he said. I couldn't be happier right now.
I took his hands.
- I love you too, don't you ever forget.
We started a huge make out session on the bed and it felt like we were teenagers again.


Bill

- We need to call everyone and tell, i said.
I was so excited. She invited all of them over for dinner; Tom, Jessica, Georg, Emelie, Gustav and Hannah.

We were standing in the kitchen together, cooking a huge dinner. Everytime we got the chance we turned our heads to each other and smiled, i knew in that moment that we both were so happy. Suddenly she splashed water at me.
- You little... i said and laughed.
I threw some cucumber pieces on her. I saw her shocked face and laughed. It all ended up in a big foodfight. While we were in the middle of throwing food on each other the doorbell rang. She went to the hallway to open for the guys. When they saw her and the messy kitchen they were surprised.
- Ey, guys. What have you been doing? Tom asked.
We giggled and hugged each other.
- Come and sit down, my girl said and lead the guys to the table.
We made home made pizza for dinner. She came closer to my ear, touched it with her lips and whispered;
- I can't wait baby, please let me tell them right now.
I nodded. I wanted to see their reactions too.
- Guys, let me tell you the important thing about this dinner.
I looked at her. The love of my life. So beautiful.


Me

I took a deep breath and said;
- I'm pregnant, with Bill's baby.
Everything went quiet. They looked at me and Bill. I wasn't sure if it was a positive or negative reaction. Suddenly they jumped up from the chairs, cheered out congratulations loud and hugged us tight.
- Oh darling, i'm so happy for you, Hannah said and kissed my forehead. Thanks god it was nothing else but this.
- Oh my, Bill really is in love, Tom said and grined.
Bill bashed Tom softly in his stomach.
- Let's eat now, i have terrible pizza cravings, i said and laughed.

Bill pulled me out in the hallway.
- We need to tell our parents too.
- Ofcourse i'll call them later.
He gave me a quick kiss.

I decided to call them as soon as the guys left. I know Bill's parents never liked the fact that i was younger than him, but i was hoping for them to be happy for us this time. I pressed the right number, waited for someone to answer...

- Hey Simone, i said and tried to sound friendly.
- Hey you, she said.
It was quiet for a while.
- Ehm, so how are you, i said to conversate?
- Pretty good.
- Well, i have something to tell you.
...
She didn't say anything. Crap. This was not going to be good.
- I'm pregnant... with Bill's baby.
She coughed in the telephone. Then she hung up on me.

3 comments: