Saturday, December 18, 2010

Part 15 - The Fame

Me

What could i say, what could i do? Bill wouldn't listen to me when i said that this wasn't his fault. He just looked me with his big, sad eyes. I grabbed his hand and stroked it. We looked at each other. I could see that he was exhausted. His skin was pale and he was very cold. I told him to go and get some sleep. At first, he didn't want to leave me. But when i said that he was to tired to stay up he finally agreed and walked away from me. It took him about 5 minutes to just leave the room. I laughed at him and he started to smile.

- Why are you so happy now? I asked.
- Because you laughed. I haven't heard it for so long. He smiled again.
I laughed and told him to go away. Not in a mean way of course. He walked away and i fell asleep too, really tired.


Tom
I was walking in a dark room. It was completely dark, i couldn't see anything. I tried to find a door to get out from the dark room but i couldn't find anyone. I was just walking around in a circle when i suddenly heard someone screaming. I looked around but i couldn't see anything. But suddenly i saw a light. At first i couldn't see anything except long, dark shadows hitting something on the ground. But when my eyes got used to the light i could see 5 or 6 girls hitting one girl on the ground. She was screaming for help. I didn't see who it was at first but than i realized that it was her. Bill's girl. I got panic, screamed and tried to help her. But the dark shadows turned around and looked straight at me. They pushed her away and reached out their hands at me. I backed off but they just came closer and closer. Suddenly one of them grabbed my arm. I tried to push her away but another one grabbed my other arm. I was stuck. I couldn't move. I was so scared and one of the shadows pointed at Bills girl laying on the ground, than she leaned in close to my ear and whispered with a horrible voice; "It's your turn this time"....

I woke up, terrified. I was sweaty and i breathed really heavy. I had never had such a horrible nightmare. I was shaking. My heart was beating so fast that i was sure that everybody could hear it. I wanted to cry, i was so scared. The dream wasn't only horrible, it was real. I had seen how they had beated her down. But in the dream, they actually killed her. And now it was my turn. I pulled off my shirt and tried to breathe. Suddenly i saw Bill. He looked at me like i was a stranger.

- Hi Bill, i said and tried to sound normal.
- Hi Tom...he said with a very weird voice.
My mission failed.
- Is she okay? I asked to have something to talk about.
- Yeah, she is okay.
- When will she get out from this hospital?
- I don't know, maybe a week?
- Right. What should i say now?
- Tom?
- Yea? I said.
- You know that your not wearing a shirt, right? The nurse over there is checking you out big time. I looked at the nurse.
- I'm gonna pull on my shirt again. I was just sweaty.
- Okay. I'm gonna go and get some sleep. See you soon Tom.
- Sleep well. See you.

Bill walked away. I wanted to ask someone when she would get out from the hospital. I hated this place.
I asked the nurse that was checking me out and she said something about 2 or 3 days. I said thank you and than i went to tell Bill the good news.


3 days later - Bill


We were on our way to get home. I was so happy to get out from the hospital. I felt like i really needed a shower. I realized that i looked like shit. But my princess told me that i looked cute so i accepted that. She was okay and so was our baby. I had been so worried so i couldn't describe how happy i was that they were fine. She, me and Tom were on our way to walk out to our car when a doctor suddenly stopped us. I looked at Tom. I hoped that she wasn't going to say anything bad about my girl or our baby. But it was not about them.

- I'm so sorry guys, but you can't leave the hospital. We looked at each other, schocked.
- What do you mean? Tom said to her. She looked uncomfortable.
- There is a group of girls outside the hospital and they are really violent. I got a phone call and the girl i was speaking to said that you shouldn't leave. For your own security.
- WHAT? I screamed. Are you saying that we can't leave the hospital?
- Please sir, don't scream. I'm so sorry but they are really violent. We are going to call the police. Stay in here for a while. They are wearing long, black dresses. They have their faces covered up. They are screaming your name and they don't act like normal fans. Stay in here please!


Me

Covered up faces? Long black dresses? I got a lump in my stomach. I knew who they were. They were out to get us. It was the stalkers!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!..Just wondering who's the speaker.. its Tom right?.. :D

    ReplyDelete