Monday, January 3, 2011

The Fame - 16

Bill
I totally freaked out. The stalkers were out there to hurt us. I pulled Katy and Tom close to me. I could feel their bodies shaking, just like mine. At least i wasn't the only one that was scared. What was happening? Katy looked at the nurse infront of us and said;
- What are we going to do now? Are we going to stay here? How are we going to get out?
- I don't know. The nurse looked down on the ground. Just wait here for a few minutes, i'm gonna go and call some people. I'm gonna do my best to get you out from here. 
I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Crazy butterflies. What would happen too us if we walked outside the door? Would they attack Katy? They probably would. And what would happen with Tom? Would they hurt him too? It was hard to feel anything else than panic.

Me (Katy)
The nurse told us to sit down. We did but it didn't get any better. I could hear the stalkers scream into the hospital. I serioulsy just wanted to beat those crazy girls up. I was so mad. Bill thought that i was scared, i could see it. But i wasn't. I was so mad. Thanks to them, i could have lost my baby. I could have died. They ruined my and Bill's realitionship. They wouldn't get away with this. I could hear their disgusting voices scream stuff like; Katy is a fat whore! Bill is only together with her because he doesn't wanna be alone anymore! Katy is a stupid bitch and Bill hates you! Can you hear it, bitch? He H-A-T-E-S you! You ugly slut!
- Don't listen to them baby, it's not true. You know it. I love you, Bill replied over and over again. I just listened to his voice and ignored the stalkers words.

Tom
I smiled when i looked at Bill and Katy. They looked happy together and i knew that they could go through anything together.
Suddenly the nurse returned. She looked very serious. We looked at her.
- Your security guards are here. There is a limo waiting outside the hospital for you. There are about 12 guards. They will take you too the limo and drive you home. Okay?
- Okay, i said. Are the guards downstairs?
- Yes, she said. Hurry up now. I wanna get you out of here as soon as possible.
She didn't say it in a mean way. I understood her.
- We are very sorry that this happened, i said.
- It's okay. Now hurry up!
We ran down from the stairs and we met up with the guards. And than everything happened really fast.
Someone opened the big doors. Me, Bill & Katy had the security guards around us. And than we ran.

In that moment, i couldn't feel anything. It seemed like someone carried me to the limo. The world was quiet. So quiet. And we run. And run. I couldn't see that the limo came any closer. And why did i suddenly feel something sharp on my left arm?...

And than i looked at my left arm. It was covered with blood. One of the stalkers where running by my side with a knife and i freaked out. I screamed out loud and it broke the silence. This is the end, i thought for myself. We're not gonna make it.

I just wanted to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment