Friday, January 7, 2011

The Fame - 17

Tom
My arm was totally covered with blood, and the pain was unbelievable. Tears were falling from my eyes like a flood. The crazy girl had stabbed me in the arm with a knife and she was still running by my side and i could see how badly she wanted to hurt me. It wasn't hard to figure out that they wanted to hurt me and Katy, because they wanted Bill to suffer. Their eyes were insane. They just screamed out how much they hated Katy and how easy they could kill her and hurt me. They wouldn't give a damn about it if they only got what they wanted, which was Bill. I turned around too find out were Bill was, but suddenly i could feel someone pushing me into the white limo. The security guards tried to pull away the stalkers and they told me to lock the door and be calm. They closed it and i locked it. A few seconds later, Bill and Katy came into the car too. We locked the door and than all the secutiry guards jumped in and tried to drive away. The stalkers knocked on the windows and pulled the doors. I wanted to put my hands over my ears, but i couldn't do it. I could hear people screaming outside the limo but suddenly everything was quiet. The stalkers were gone.

Bill
We sat in the car, but i didn't feel safe. I was terrified and Katy was sitting in my knee, shaking and crying. I tried to be calm but it was impossible. I couldn't console her. I looked at Tom. He looked so weird and he was very, very pale. I had never seen him like that before. His lips were white and he made really weird noises. I realized that he was crying and i got terrified again. He never cried. And he hold his arm close to his chest, like he was trying to protect it. And than i saw it. His shirt were red and so was his arm. It was blood. I freaked out and started to scream.
- Tom! What happened to your arm? He looked at me, crying so much.
- One of the stalkers. She stabbed my arm with a knife. It hurts so much.
- Oh dear Tom, Katy said. She looked really worried. Your arm! We need to fix that.
One of the secutiry guards pulled of his shirt and started to fold it around his arm. Tom was shaking in his entire body and i stroked his back. Katy hugged him and he started to cry on her shoulder. He needed it and i hugged him too. We had a big grouphug and for the first time, for a very, very, long period i felt kind of safe. 

Katy
I was laying in Bill's arms, really exhausted. But i couldn't sleep. Everytime i closed my eyes i could see the stalkers infront of me. After the wild ride into the limo they scared me more than anything. It was impossible for me to sleep. Bill tried to stroke my back and scratch my arms too make me fall asleep but i couldn't. Neither could he. We were in our room, in our huge bed and just looked at each other. Suddenly, we could hear someone open our door. It was Tom. He looked at us. He had a bandage around his arm and he looked so painful. I felt so bad for him. He smiled carefully and said;
- I'm so sorry guys, but can i sleep here with you tonight? I'm so scared and i can't sleep. We said yes and he crawled down under the blanket. I slept in the middle and i had Bill on my right side and Tom on my left. I could feel that Tom was really sweaty. He breathed out.
- It feels much better now...
Two minutes later he was asleep. So was Bill. They probably felt good sleeping together. And i had a harder time thinking about the stalkers when they both were here. So two mintues later, i was asleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment