Monday, July 25, 2011

Interview with Tokio Hotel #5 - ELLEgirl.jp


Interview with Tokio Hotel

Tom, some fans wonder why you have a beard. (Right now it is not Bill, so I just ask Tom)
Tom:
 I do not know. 
Maybe because it's neat, so I started just stop shaving.Bill: It's much easier, right? Compared with the need to shave it every day ...... Tom: If I were to shave every day, would my skin be as rough as Bill. Bill: The good thing about it is that freckles are not visible. Georg: It took him a half years to get his beard so far. [Laughs] We have noticed that Bill has gained muscle. Have you been training?
 
Bill: Because Tom is usually the gym so we have started to go there together sometimes. Are you a member of Twitter? Tom: We have an official account, but not private. The interview is now over, but I actually had two questions. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment