Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bill & Tom making a reality TV show?



"My father is an assistant producer on HBO, and he looks at and analyzes lists of the popularity of past TV shows and compares them to a test group that are looking at new TV series. He looks broadly at what works with the demo graphic and what will be most successful. Anyway, the news is: He knows I'm a Tokio Hotel fan so yesterday he told me he saw something that I might be interested. On the list of programs that will be broadcast in the spring of 2012, there was a program called something with "Kaulitz Brothers: Radio Hysteria," I do not really remember, but it was included for HBO International, and it was under the category of "Reality TV". I have no idea about what it might be about, but who cares? Awesome course. I write more if I can find out anything. " ~ ~ Unfortunately, the person who put this out on a forum not posted the link to the blog that this was written on. There will be a fan from the U.S. who have blogged about this. As soon as I get the source so I update this! :)

1 comment:

  1. This rumour is pretty false. Both my parents work for HBO and they also work on new show ideas and test groups. They had not heard one about this at all.

    ReplyDelete