Saturday, October 9, 2010

Part 1 - The Fame

Bill

- You have to go now, you don't have the time to stay! She started to push me away, not in a mean way though.

- Okay, you'll stay here, right? I said.

- Of course. I will wait for you and watch the concert on TV!

- Okay, bye baby. I gave her a last kiss and then i run out from the house with Tom, Gustav and Georg. We jumped into the car and drove away, away from the house and my love, to the concert so we could perform for our fans.

- It's okay Bill. Don't worry. We will be home again soon! Tom looked at me. He could always read my mind. Sometimes it was a little scary.

- I know. But i will miss her.
I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was in my mind all the time. And even if i loved to perform for the fans i would actually prefer to be with her right now. I closed my eyes. I missed her already, but i knew that she would watch me sing and cheer for me.

Me

I had promised Bill to watch him and of course i was going to do it. But i just had to check twitter. I turned on the computer and logged in. No one of Tokio Hotel's fans knew i had twitter. I was just pretending to be a normal fan. Bill had showed me to the world on Europe Music Awards. He had his arm around my waist and he smiled his big beautiful smile. I could tell that he was happy, just like i was. But i had no idea what the fans thought about me. I searched my name. The comments about me wasn't nice at all, but i expected it.
THAT SLUTTY UGLY BITCH SHOULD GO AND HANG HERSELF was one of the "nice" comments. I looked more. SHE LOOKS LIKE A BIG FAT WHORE AND SHE IS FUCKING DISGUSTING was another one. I realized that i was shaking. Then i saw something that made me really angry THE BITCH IS JUST USING BILL TO BECOME FAMOUS, I HATE HER! SHE MADE BILL BLIND, UGLY HOE! I couldn't watch more. I turned of the computer. I knew that the fans hated me. But for some reason they could accept Georg, Gustav and Tom's girlfriends. I felt like a victim. The fans didn't have to love me, but why were they so mean? They didn't know me, so how could i be bitch? And all i was wearing was a little black dress at the red carpet, not wasn't slutty at all. Bill said the same night that i looked awesome. The thing that made me really pissed of was that they said that i was using Bill for fame. I didn't want fame. I loved Bill and wanted to share my life with him. Would they ever understand?

I turned on the TV instead and changed to MTV, where they were going to show the guys concert live. The fans were screaming for their life. In that moment i felt like i just wanted to stand there with them and scream. But i couldn't go out alone anymore. Bill was really scared that something was going to happen to me. So i sat there and watched. Evertyhing turned black. Then i could hear the intro for "Noise". The fans started to jump up and down. Suddenly the guys came out on stage and the fans screamed, cried and jumped, everything at the same time. I could feel their energy and got so happy to see it. The guy on the stage, that was singing and smiling was mine. He was my boyfriend!

Bill

All the fans were screaming so loud. I could
feel that they loved being here and so did i. When the concert was over i screamed out loud "I love you Aliens! Thank you for everything you do for us"! They screamed so much that i almost had to put my hands over my ears. We left the stage and we drove back home. Everybody was running up so we could say hi to our loves. We had a little fight in the stairs and we just pushed down each other. When Tom pulled my shirt i got crazy and pulled back. We came in the house and i saw my love running up to me. She jumped on me and i gave her a huge hug.

- I love love love love love you! She screamed.
- I love love love love love you to! I screamed back. I was so happy with her. I couldn't live without here.

Me

I hugged him. I was so happy. I knew that with him i could go through anything! Bill was mine and i was his. We would love each other forever. I should have know that things weren't going to be so perfect. Not for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment