Sunday, October 10, 2010

Part 2 - The Fame

Me


I was walking in the store with my bodyguard. I hated that i couldn't go out without a bodyguard anymore, each time Bill and i talked about it he looked so guilty. He didn't want the bodyguard for me since i was limited, but at the same time he wouldn't let anything happen to me. I was out just to buy some sour candies for me and Bill for tonight and accidently passed the corner filled with gossip magazines. The headline on one of the covers really shocked me; BILL KAULITZ HITTED HIS GIRLFRIEND??!! I walked up closer to the magazine and took it in my hands, opened it up and started to read "It started as a twitter rumor and now it's reality". The article totally suprised me. Bill would never hit me. Who made up this terrible things? I bought the magazine and ran home, where i was safe from this horrible world.


Bill


I was watching TV and everything was quiet and peaceful. Suddenly she smashed up the door and ran into the hall with messy hair.
- Look! she screamed and held up a magazine. She was clearly upset.
I took it in my hands and skimmed through the text. The more i red, the more hurt i was.
- It's okay, i can take it. I'm used to it.
But i was a terrible liar. She could see that i was extremly hurt by the rumor. I would never do anything close to hitting her.
- I'm going to bed. I can't be up right now. I'm up early tomorrow, i said.
She could see tears in my eyes for sure.


Me


He walked to our bedroom and looked upset . I was so pissed at the people who made up this stupid rumor and made the whole world believe in it. Since i knew that Bill wanted to be alone, i tried to think about something else to do. I turned on my laptop before making myself a big cup of tea. I quickly signed in to twitter just to have something to do. Every Tokio Hotel fan seemed to talk about the rumor, wether it was true or not. Then i saw a tweet that truly made me think. It was from a male fan who wrote; "Dear fans, don't believe in the rumors. They are all so fake. It was a Bill Kaulitz obsessed girl that made up the recent rumor a month ago, it didn't get any attention though.. until now". He also tweeted this girls username, i clicked it and saw her profile. She didn't tweet for a month. Her first tweet of all was that Bill hitted me and i totally deserved it. I felt so anrgy, signed out, turned off my laptop and went to our bedroom were all the lights were shutted off.


Bill


I loved the darkness, but tonight it was impossible for me to sleep. I could hear her small little feet walking into the room. I decided to pretend that i was sleeping. She shaked me softly to see if i was asleep yet. I opened my eyes and looked at her:
- What is it?
- Baby, i know who came up with the rumor.
She caught my attention with that sentence.
- It was a fan.
I couldn not believe my ears. I was so shocked.
- Why would a fan do that? I could understand if it was a magazine, but...a fan? That fan obviously don't want the best for me and the guys.
I was unable to say anything else. She opened up her beautiful arms and i fell into them. She held them around me and gave me a long and a warm hug. I felt so secure and in that moment i could really feel that she was the one for me. I loved her, she said it before me though.
- I love you, Bill.
No one could smile more beautiful than her.
- I love you and i always will, i said and gave her cheek a little kiss.


Me


He totally had enough of this shit. Even though it was in the middle of the night he logged on all their official sites: facebook, twitter and myspace. This was the first time that he was going to write something in person. his message sound like this:
"As you all know it's a lot of rumors going on. Please, don't believe in them. You will only make it worse for yourself, us in the band and the rest of the fandom. You wouldn't want that to happen, right? Thanks for your love and support. - Bill"
He clicked the buttons 'post' and 'sign out' and took my hand and we went to the bedroom. Tomorrow was a big day, Bill was going to do a fashion job. Tonight was a wonderful night, we fell asleep in each others arms. I had really missed those moments. Everything was wonderful for now, but tomorrow was about to get worse than today. This fame was going to break us down, piece by piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment