Saturday, October 16, 2010

Part 3 - The Fame

Me

I woke up next to Bill and the sun was shining trough our bedroom window. Bill was still sleeping and had his arms around me. When i looked at him it reminded me that he was feeling better. One month ago all of the guys were so tired of everything that had to do with fame. The break was well needed, i was so happy that they were less stressed out.

I slowly tried to raise up from the bed and take away Bill's arms that was wrapped around me, without waking him up. I came into the living room i saw Hannah, Gustav's girlfriend. She is so cute, short, thin and blonde. She and Gustav looked simply perfect next to each other.
- Goodmorning, she said and smiled a big happy smile. She raised up from the couch, opened up her arms and gave me a big hug. I miss you, it was so long ago since i saw you! she filled in.
- Hey darling! i screamed. We sat down in the couch together.
- How are you doing? she asked me. We hadn't talked for a long time. I didn't know if she knew about the rumor with Bill hitting me, so i explained it for her. She looked upset.
- That's horrible! How can a person come up with something like that? Was it really a fan? We talked about it for a long time.
- I don't know why the fans are making up rumors. I guess they want us to split us up. I looked down on the floor. Hannah stroked my back. She was so kind. I realized that the fans only made up rumors about me and Bill. Georg's girlfriend Emelie and Tom's girlfriend Jessica was accepted. But not me.
- Are you okay honey? She looked at me. I could see that she was worried.
- I'm fine. She could see that i didn't want to talk about it anymore so she said:
- I have an idea. Do you wanna go out with all the guys, Jess and Emelie? We could go out and eat and just relax. Forget about everything for a while. Do you wanna do that? I smiled.
- Of course! Great idea. We can tell the guys when they wake up.

Bill

I was totally exhausted. I opened up my sleepy eyes and looked around. I saw that she wasn't in bed with me. I jumped up and run out from the bedroom. For some reason i just wanted to be close to her, all the time. She was in the livingroom with Hannah. When she saw me, she smiled so big and she gave me a hug. I hugged her like we had been away from each other for months.
- Baby are you okay? she asked me.
- Yes, i just woke up and he first thing i thought was to be close to you.
I smiled to him.
- I'm right here.
She hugged me harder, took my hand and we went into the kitchen where Tom, Jessica, Gustav, Hannah, Georg and Emelie were preparing big breakfast.
- Goodmorning, everyone said.
I liked to be around all of them. They were not just my friends, they were my family. I could trust them to the fullest.
- Goodmorning, we answered and smiled.
I saw how Emelie were sitting in Georg's lap and they were cuddling. Jessica and Tom started to make a little bit fun of me and my babe. I could see how they were whispering to each other.
- ... they are so cute, glued to each other.
Tom came closer to me and pulled me out in the hallway.
- There's just something i have to tell you, Tom said.
I looked at him with a surprised sight.
- It's nothing serious, he laughed. I just have to tell you that the girl you found is perfect for you. You look so happy together. For the first time in years i can see you smile and laugh genuinly.
- You don't know how much that means to me, i said and we hugged each other.

When we came back into the kitchen everybody seemed very excited and talked about later tonight. We were going out on a restaurant for dinner, all together, just like the good old times. All the girls were talking about what they were going to wear, it was hilarious to listen to. We were all guys laughing to togehter, it felt wonderful to laugh.

Me

We were standing in front of the mirror, doing our make up and hair at the same time. The guys were calling for us down there.
- HURRY UP!
- We're done soon, we said a giggled, since we all knew that it was not that soon.
We ran down the stairs together, our men were standing there in a row and all looked so handsome. Each one of them took their us in the hand and give he little kiss on our cheek. Outside there was waiting a black, fancy limousine. They opened the door for us like real gentlemen. In the limousine they poured up champagne for us. I never really liked champagne, but i still drank it. Sometimes i did. I made a stupid face when i was drinking because i really didn't like it, Bill started to laugh and told me that i was so cute.


Bill

We arrived to the restaurant. I was quite worried that there would show up tons of paparzzis but it was so calm. We went in there, it was so beautiful. Roses and living candles everywhere, just like it loved it. We were sitting and talking, laughing and telling stories by the table. Mostly we were talking memories, Devilish. How small we were, it wasn't that long ago. How fast we developed, that our fame came so fast. Then we started to talk about what was happening, right here, right now. I turned my head around to my liebe.
- You're my future.
She looked at me and her eyes were smiling just as much as her lips. She leaned over and gave me a kiss. I started to play a bit with her fingers.
- Stop making love by the table, Tom said.
Ofcourse it was a joke. Tom is always making up jokes.
- Shut up, i said and gave him a little smile.

When dinner was over, we were so full of food. Drunk too, but happy. Life was feeling wonderful.


Me

When we came out from the safe door, out to the big world, the fresh and chilly nightair hitted us like a wall. Bill's arms instantly were wrapped around me. I could always feel safe with Bill, that's one of things i love. We had a little bit of way to walk to the limousine. We came to a street where there were lots of trees. The stars were shining like never before and the moon was so big in the honour of us.

Something happened. The stars who were shining suddenly went grey, the moon fell down and our laughs went quiet. Bill seemed annoyed. I couldn't understand why.
- Come, he said and took my hand.
He started to run a little bit. I turned my head around just to see what we all were running away from. After us i saw paparazzis. Not 1 or 2 or 3. It was hundreds of them. They started to run too. I got panic. They came closer up to us, pushed up microphones in our heads i tried to make us answer questions:
- Bill, i've heard that you've been hitting your girlfriend a lot lately, any comments?
Panic started to reach me.
- Tom, what about this girl? Another laid? You can't be serious in a relationship, right?
I felt like i was going to trow up.
- Gustav, your girlfriend looks like your daughter, she's so small. Shouldn't you be having someone taller?
I were about to trow up.
- Georg, what's going on? Why didn't you show your girlfriend to the world yet?
Cameras was being pushed up Emelie's head. She tried to push them away.
Now i wasn't just feeling like i was going to throw up.
I was throwing up. In the bushes.
The last thing i remeber was Bill's worried face over me screaming:
- What's going on baby? Answer me.
Everything went black.

2 comments: