Sunday, October 24, 2010

Part 6 - The Fame

Me


It felt amazing when Bill and i finally walked out from that hospital. I was fine after the attack of the paparazzis and to be close to Bill again was the best feeling in the entire world. He held my hand really tight and he was walking as close as possible to me, i could feel his bodyheat. I loved it and i felt like i was walking in that dream the first time we met over again. He turned his head around to me all the time and smiled his absolutely most gorgeous smile. I couldn't help but to melt. He took me to the limousine which was going to take us home. We started to make out in the backseat and he touched me all over my body.
- Oh baby, i missed you terribly much, he moaned quietly.
I kissed him back, it was a long kiss filled with passion.
In the same moment as the limousine took the way into the center of the town Bill said;
- As you understand, we're not going home tonight. I have a little surprise for you and me, he said and looked extremly sexy.
- Oh really, my teddybear? i said and rubbed my nose against his.
- Really, he said and bited the tip of my nose playfully.


Bill


I had planned everything into the smallest detail, it was going to be perfect. When i saw her surprised but happy face when the limousine drove downtown i got happy too. My heart was warm and filled with love, for her only. We arrived to one of the best restaurants in the whole town. She smiled to me, looked so beautiful and said;
- This night can't get any better.
I thought to myself that ofcourse it was going to get better. A lot better.
We had a corner to ourselves, we sat there to late night, snuggled and cared more about each other than the food. First she stroked the inside of my legs under the table sneaky and lovefully but it was changed into a sexual touch after a while. She looked at me with a fire in her eyes. I have to admit that i was kind of turned on. I started to play with her fingers under the table, suddenly i stood up straight, pulled her with me and said;
- Come, i have something special for you.


Me


I love Bill's surprises. He has always something extra. The fact that he's doing it for me is amazing. We ran out in the chilly night hand in hand and jumped into the limousine. I started to touch him again, but surprisingly enough he took my hands away.
- Wait a second, my sexy bunny. Save what you've got.
I didn't understand what he was doing but i listened. It was kind of hard to keep my hands off him. I was so sexually attracted to him that moment. He kept looking at me with his special eye rape sight, which made me even more turned on.


Bill


We jump out of the car, everything was going perfect so far. I was so freaking horny of her touch, i have to say that i wanted her to touch me but it was even more fun tease her by telling her not to do it. I booked a hotel room, 5 stars, really nice. When she realized that we were by a hotel and not back home she jumped into my arms, i lifted her up and she kissed me all over my cheeks.
- I love you, Bill.
She looked better than ever.


Me


He was so horny, so were i. He pushed me into the hotel room, down on the bed. He started to take off our coats. Not many seconds later he was standing in front of me shirtless, so sexy. He leaned over me and tried to look for the zip on my dress.
- You're so damn hot in that dress, he said. I have to do you.
I was already wet and i was so in for it.
When i was lying in bed in underwear only he asked for me to take off his pants and underwear too. I crawled up onto him and started to stroke him between his legs, trough the pants. I could feel that he was so hard, already. He moaned quietly that he wanted me to hurry up. I took it a litte bit more slow, just to tease him that little extra bit. He was moaning louder and louder all the time. I pulled off his pants and started to touch his thing trough the pants. He was going crazy now and forced me to take them off. He unbuttoned my bra and pulled off my pants, rolled over, so he was on top of me and started to push himself into me. It felt so nice. I started to moan and he moaned back that he liked when i was making noise. Everything was perfect in the room. We were laying in a huge bed with nice sheets, the room was filled with roses and living candles all around us. Bill was a crazy animal.


Bill


I was working her really hard. I was getting harder and harder and i got a huge orgasm inside of her. She screamed my name and how good i was in pleasing her. We were both so sweaty but i think we both could agree about that this was the best sex we had in months. All the frustration just rinsed off us. We were laying there together, in each other's arms. I stroked her hair and she was laying on my chest.

Me


I loved to lay on his chest, feel him breath, hear his heart beat. I loved him, so much.

2 comments:

  1. pleeeease keep writing more !! Don't end it !! Just let them keep dating and not yet having children, etc !!! PLLLLEEEEASE !!! ICH LIEBE DICH !!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's part one ??? i wanna read it all..i liked it :)

    ReplyDelete